since ‎Nov-14-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is for anyone who has dealt with PPL Consignment in TX. I'm thinking of selling my 5th wheel and considering bringing it to PPL. I went on their website and most of the reviews are negative. I would appreciate input if you've dealt with them,...
HI All, I'm wondering if I can get some recommendations for full time rv coverage for my 5th wheel. I'm based in Fl if that matters. Thanks, Allen
HI all, I have a large fifth wheel looking at a smaller Grand Design Reflection fiver. I don't want controversy over this question, but rather looking for those who own or have owned GD products to see if the quality of product as well as service are...
I don't know if this is the correct forum, but customer service is not responding. My question is this. Do I need a separate transponder just for my fifth wheel?
We are just about to enter the world of full time rving and was wondering if anyone can shed some light on insurance. Any information would be helpful. We will be using a fifth wheel and based in two and at most 3 places in the first year. Thanks in...