since ‎Nov-15-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So, just recently purchased a new to us 2012 Cougar 325SRX. All looked well. Upon returning home from our first trip with it I had to park it overnight in a temp spot in our driveway to unload the garage. In the morning I notice dripping from the bel...
I guess this isn't specific to 5th wheels but that's what I have. Anyhow, I just purchased my first unit with a slide. It is a 2012 Keystone Cougar SRX325 5th wheel toyhauler.While opening the large left side slide (dinette and sofa) I notice the bot...
Morning all. I am considering selling my current tag work and play and purchasing a new 5th wheel toy hauler. My concern is the hitch (pin) weight. The model that has caught my eye as far as the size I would like is a new Heartland Fuel 335. Size is ...
All, Last week I was rearended in my 2016 2500HD by a smaller Chevy Cruise I think it was. The front of the car was banged up pretty bad. My trailer hitch took the most of the impact. There aren't any visible signs of damage but should I be concerned...
All, I have a FR Work and Play with a rooftop AC. Not sure of the model off the top of my head but I don't think it's relevant at this point as I just want to confirm a few things. Here goes. Last night, being 80 something degrees, I turned on the AC...