since ‎Nov-17-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 174 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a standard old TomTom VIA 1500 GPS system that I keep in the motorhome. I see that Camping World and Amazon have GPS designed for RV/Motorhome users. They are often of a larger (7") format, and have added information such as ease of access for...
OK, I've done a web search, but come up empty-handed.Does anyone know if there is a repair manual available (short of the Ford Factory Service Manual, Volumes 1 through 99)?I went through the Haynes/Chilton website and drilled through different menus...
OK, our search for a used Class A is becoming narrower each day. After driving all over, I think that there are two fairly close to us that fit our needs and budget:The leader is:2007 Damon DaybreakNext runner up is:2006 Winnebago SightseerBoth are ...
OK, I had an epiphany the other day while out shopping for a used Class A MH. How do most of you handle a flat or blowout? I don't recall seeing a single spare on any of the rigs we looked at, and certainly no room to store one. Surely you don't c...