since ‎Nov-20-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2006 Winnebago Journey 39k.Has anyone mounted a flat panel TV on the wall of the bedroom? My RV came with a sink/cabinet at the wall opposite the foot of the bed. There was a 36"x 30" mirror glued to the wall above the sink unit, and there a...
Hi,I have a 2006 39k Journey. We are full-timers and the rig has been in constant use for about 2 1/2 years. The last few months it has been leaking from the fresh water tank at a rate of about 1/4 tank per night. Not really a problem since I usually...
I had the windshield cracked pretty severely by my cat crashing into it from the inside in a cat-on-cat chase. Hard to believe, I know, which is why I ask this question. I have Progressive Comprehensive RV insurance.Has anyone had experience with get...
I find that it's time to give the RV a good cleaning. I have a 2006 Winnebago Journey with 255/80R22.5 truck type tires. These run at high pressure and I understand that they can fail catastrophically.I usually would put a product like Armourall on t...
I've been planning a trip thru California, Nev,Utah, Colorado, Kansas and Missouri this December. I had originally planned to leave last August, but there have been delays. I want to take Hwy 50 most of the way for the scenic beauty, but I'm getting ...