since ‎Dec-23-2016
‎Jan-25-2024

My Activity

• 1,305 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I'm going to be headed down to Deam Lake in Indiana to attend a festival in Louisville. I'll be leaving about 11-noon on a weekday from Cleveland. I'm thinking I71-275-US50-I65. Google says it's 25 minutes slower than going through Cincinnati and Lou...
I found out last year that my new trailer had the loudest possible water pump, it shook the fiberglass sides so hard that I was embarrassed to use the bathroom at night as it would wake my kids up, and possibly anyone within 5 sites of us or any tent...
Just a small rant, after coming out to my trailer this morning to find it at a balmy 58 degrees I started troubleshooting. Checked for Propane, checked the control circuit, finally pulled the panel to the back of the heater. After checking the electr...
My better half was dying her hair and had just gotten the shower to the perfect temperature to rinse the dye out when the water just stopped! She quickly threw on a few towels and scurried out to the trailer where I was working and asked if we had wa...
Just traded in the KZ 181BH for a new old stock Dutchman Kodiak 293RLSL!Got a very good price on it and fair value for the old trailer.It wasn't home but 2 hours and I was already tearing her apart, needed to get to the wiring nook which necessitated...
Likes from
Likes given to