since ‎Dec-30-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 34 ft Winnie m/ h that we would like to rent. The problem is my insurance. My current insurer will drop me if I choose to rent it out. They told me I need to purchase a commercial policy. As anyone rented their m/h out and how did you deal ...
My wife has a chronic illness that requires routine blood work. We will be traveling in several areas of the US and we need to know how to get her blood work done. Has anyone else dealt with this issue. She is on Medicare so healthcare isn't an issue...
Has anyone traveled Route 59 from Gillette, Wyoming to Douglas, Wyoming? We have a 40 foot 5th wheel and a F350 Dually. How are the road conditions? Are there passing lanes? Any fuel stops for diesel?Thank you, Rich
I am looking to move to Texas and my tow vehicle is a Ford F350 dually with a GVWR oof 14000 lbs and my 5th wheel has a GVWR of 13750 total of 27750. This put me over the 26001 weight limit so do I need get a new Texas CDL? I CURRENTLY have a Kansas ...
We would like to get some feedback on the services provided by Escapees, America's Mailbox, Dakota Post, or any other services used by full-timers. What works? What doesn't work? Good experiences and bad ones, too.