since ‎Jan-11-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Input needed, I have a 2018 Kodiak 331bhsl WEIGHTSAverage Shipping Weight (lbs.) 7,256Dry Hitch Weight (lbs.) 880Cargo Capacity (lbs.) 2,424MEASUREMENTSHeight 11' 2''Length 37' 3''My wdh is a blue ox swaypro 2 1200lb barsTV 2005 Silverado 2500hd dura...
The wife and I just upgraded to a 37ft TT and are concidering adding a second ac unit, it is already prewired and is 50amp. What our concerns are is that the current unit like most blows good on the ends of the camper and meh in the middle, our quest...
In need of some input, Knowing that movement is going to happen I'm wanting to know if using additional screw jacks will help with rocking, I have my TT level, wheels chocked, and x-chocked, corners snug, but still have alot of side rocking.
looking at this keystone bullet 287qbs http://www.sonnysrv.com/rv/2017-Keystone-Bullet-287QBS-Quad-Bunks-w-Super-Slide-Lightweight-Two-Bedroom-Outdoor-Kitchen-Easy-to-Tow-Concord-NC, what if any issues should I be aware of?
My wife and I are in the beginning phase of purchasing our first travel trailer and have a great offer on a new 2017 KZ sportsmen 280bhss it has everything that we need and want option wise ie: fiberglass sidewall, length, storage, bunkhouse, camp ki...