since ‎Jan-16-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 68 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I had my 80th birthday on 4/4 and a stroke on 4/12 so I have sold my camper. I was at the hosp.in 30 min and CT immediately to insure no brain bleed then the anti stroke meds 2 days in ICU to monitor bleeding and am fully recovered except finger tips...
Planning a trip , leaving Thurs am. plan to drive highway 15 all the way to NY. was wondering if the flooding is anywhere near 15 in Pa. We will spend 1 night in Pa. and drive on to Junious Pond campground in Geneva.I know there are interstates but w...
We are heading to Florida right after Christmas. Any recommendations for a campground or state park Near Jacksonville or between there and Orlando. We stayed at a state park near Orlando but cannot remember the name.Wherever we end up it will be for ...
Changed my original thermostat to a Honeywell programmable on. added the switch for high speed fan. works great and easy mod
On our last trip I noticed the gray valve was leaking and dripping at cap. Dumped before leaving. Just got under to attempt to replace both dump valves since this is a 2004. Found a box with pipe in the middle and a handle on each side. removed 4 scr...