Explorer III
since ‎Jan-22-2017

My Activity

• 257 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

We use Chromecast at home but for all the talk it needs some bit of internet to function. We like remote mountains too much for that to really work.I carry a laptop and an HDMI cable but would like to use a tablet more and the cable is just plain awk...
Southeast seems best done without our trailer, but what can we do with it.Island hopping on the ferry or even a guided Glacier Bay trip weren't on the agenda for out previous trip north, 25 years ago. Are there weekly or monthly storage options in Sk...
So I have a parking issue at home. All I want is to push the nose sideways a few feet, but it's just not possible with the truck, and still unhitch.I looked up trailer valet devices and they all seem to be ball hitch only. There is one that looks lik...
Anyone have tips for north or east Montana? Cool places, great sights, places to skip??We are looking at going from Spokane, WA to Bozeman, MT via the Dakotas! We have 8 weeks (April-June) and haven't been to TR National Park. Naturally a swing throu...
I'm heading to Mt Rainier coming in from the east. Our rig is 12' 6" tall and there are some tunnels and signs without reliable height numbers. Any info on highways 410 & 123 near Chinook and Cayus passes would be appreciated.