since ‎Jan-24-2017
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 94 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Phoenix Cruiser 2551 30a service- First noticed it when A/C turns on then stumbles. Voltage at another RV outlet dropped well below 100. Capacitors good. A/C working fine until this point. A/C did trip ITS 20a breaker one time. 30a main held.- Proble...
Have any of you ever installed floating flooring in your RV and glued it in place?No need for hundreds to pile on with the mfgr said this and that and no you can’t do it because the warranty is gone and yada yada yada. I know one isn’t “supposed“ to ...
2011 Phoenix Cruiser 2551I've been living in my rig for almost a year now and using the Dometic A/C about 5 months of that. It runs pretty much ALL the time.My question is are these A/C units really designed for that type of duty cycle. My default th...
2011 Phoenix Cruiser 2551I'm installing my new wood flooring and I'm envisioning a nightmare; the rollers and the weight on them.My question is, is there a way to re-balance the slideout? (That's assuming it wasn't this heavy when new. I'm second own...
I’ve got a 2011 Phoenix Cruiser 2551 and am having to replace the refrigerator. The dead one is a Vitrifrigo AC/DC compressor unit that pulls 65w. Two batteries just aren’t enough to support this rig with that type refrigerator. But I really am not i...