since ‎Jan-28-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are at a permanent site that we love but the water source is well water and the sulfur smell is very strong. We have a filter but it doesn’t really help. We never drink the water anyway but would like suggestions on what to do about the smell.
We were setting up our camper and like I always do I set the tongue jack down on several blocks (the ones you can use of leveling or placing under the stabilizing jacks). I noticed immediately it was slipping. I didn't know what to do. I yelled fo...
Can someone explain to me what the battery actually does on an rv? I just got a new 2020 Transcend. It has a battery disconnect switch. When I park in our drive, I turn the disconnect to on. It has been parked for a week and battery is dead (the ...
I just bought a Grand Design Transcend. It has a battery connect switch. How does this work? When I am parked in my drive should it be on or off? What about when I am plugged in?
I am purchasing a new 2020 Transcend tomorrow. I am sure I will be offered an extended warranty. Any suggestions on if they are worth it or not?