since ‎Feb-07-2017
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 92 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm relatively new to camping In a travel trailer , we go about twice a month, and I'm starting to notice things that just drive me insane, and why the companies keep doing it because idiots keeping buying / accepting it. Travel trailers are made poo...
So.. I did something extremely stupid, and regret it, but now i have to fix it so enjoy your laughs, but if you have a serious answer, I'd love to hear it. I put a 50 pounds tv ( older flatscreen ), on the top bunk of one of my bunks in the bunkhouse...
I have a brand new TT, not even two weeks old. We took a single 4 day trip the day we purchased it. I wen't out today to check on something, and my son noticed two holes at the top of the door area ( pics attached ). I can't for the life of me figure...
Hey Guys, I'm trying to determine if my math is correct, hoping some of you that understand this better than me can assist. I have a Dodge ram 1500 ( 2016 ), with a 6" pro-comp lift. It's just spacers, but I do have proper control arms, sway bars, pr...