since ‎Feb-22-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just currently went full time into my 31' Class C. I am looking to "upgrade" to a 5th wheel since I will be living in it full time for many years to come. I am 6'7" and would love the much needed space, especially the head room. I do not want a toy...
Has anyone stayed at St Andrews State Park. We will be staying there this weekend for Thunder Beach (Fall). Are the spots "big" as compared to the length stated on the website? I know some say 35' or 50'. We were hoping to keep our enclosed trailer o...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29458066
The DW and I have an Acme tow dolly. We are looking for a rock guard that attaches to the tow dolly. Anyone have any suggestions? We found some online that attach to tow dollies but are unsure if it will fit the Acme brand since it is a little differ...
So the DW and I are almost ready to pull the trigger on a tow dolly. I've pretty much settled on a new ACME EX Tow dolly with surge brakes (unless I can come across a good used Master Tow dolly with surge brakes). After watching this video - ACME tow...