since ‎Feb-28-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I bought a set of replacement and slightly better jacks for my 08 Lance 805 and just noticed there are left and right jacks in a set. Unfortunately the set I bought has 3 of one kind and 1 of the other. Just a heads up if you were like me and didn'...
I know this is kind of random but I was looking at newer Lance's and noticed this handy wooden magazine rack thing hanging on the wall. I have an empty spot there so I decided to do some web searching for one. I figured someone like Camco made it b...
I picked up a 2016 F250 CC SB and before buying a new set, I have been trolling CL to see if any used ones are hanging around. Would anyone happen to recognize these and know if they are a fit for my truck. I did send the seller a note asking for t...
Over the winter I picked up a 2008 Lance 805, mostly to use as a sleeping spot for racing events I participate in. Since then, my family has been bit by the TC bug and I'm starting to look for a newer truck so we can take longer trips.I have been lo...