since ‎Mar-10-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I decided that the costs outweigh the advantages. No new services, even after they just CUT SERVICES....They raise prices?Hello to alternatives!"We’re reaching out to let you know that the price of your Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV plan will increase fro...
I waited to see the Lance 1172 last due to price. I really wanted to end at the Lance hoping I could make do. That was a real big mistake!Guys I went to two Dealers in Portland and saw everything I wanted to in ONE day. My decision has started wit...
I am in my 3rd week of searching for the right camper for our 2.5 family. Daughter is almost 10.I am trying to stick to needs vs wants and am in need of advice.Both the EC 1160 and Lance 1172 are dual slides. I really just need either a full couch ...
If you wanted a SAT system, but have no sat system at home, and only used occasionally, what service/system would you get?I own a truck camper and am not afraid to spend money. Thanks for any suggestions.
Wow,I don't post this for the wow factor, rather, so people are made aware of passing trucks and the affect the turbulence can have.My heart goes out to these people.****Beware of language ****https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=daa_1504165064