since ‎Mar-20-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,916 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I was going to look for a new laptop and get off the tablet I mostly use now, Going full time in the near future makes keeping the desktop unit impractical. With Amazon, Bestbuy and Helmart all holding Black friday in July sales tomorrow , I wanted t...
I have been looking into the specs of some of the Keystone 5th wheels lately and see that they are claiming 0n most Montana, Avalanche, and Alpine units to have a 16,500 btu heat pump for the primary units. The brochures show a dometic thermostat and...
In Researching motorhomes in general, I ran into something I dont understand. We have started looking at units both Class A and C with roughly a 30' box, and 32 or so foot total length. Why are the Class C units in this size 220 - 228 wheelbase and t...
For reasons of M'ladies health we are changing our plans from a TT to a motorhome. I know we will need a toad, and we already have a little chevy cobalt which can be flat towed. But I was also hoping to keep my little scooter which weighs about 250 l...
From what I had just read Thor has a new amenity for their premium Class A, Sewage Geysers. http://amp.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article211157969.htmlEven the top of the line units seem to be rather problematic. Makes you wonder how the rest o...