since ‎Mar-22-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 216 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey guys and gals. Picked up a new to us travel trailer and can't get brakes to work at all. Had to be extra careful towing it. Plugged in, truck shows "Trailer not connected. Check brake wiring." message. Squeezing the brake controller to send full ...
I'm in SC so that may make a difference... Purchased new to us TV, and noticed on the registration paperwork that GVWR is listed as 8,000 lbs. I wonder if dealership had it listed as such for lower fees? However, door sticker lists it at 10,000 (almo...
Hi folks. After enjoying our Mega Cab for a while, we have upgraded to my dream truck - a RAM 2500 w/ the 6.4 HEMI, crew cab, long bed. I'm new to the "true" 2500 world (our MC was rated as a 1/2 ton though it looked like a 3/4) and am seeing conflic...
Just returned from a trip and my wife said she couldn't get the TT unlocked. I tried it and sure enough, the deadbolt was stuck. I tried to turn the key (didn't even use that much force) and the darn key broke. Sadly, the previous owners didn't give ...
Had a weird thought this morning... I know TT needs to be level in order for fridge to work properly. However, if that's not an option, I wonder if it's better if TT was unlevel side to side or front to back for ammonia to be "happier" in the pipes. ...