since ‎Mar-24-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2014 Jayco Redhawk 26xs, and have just bought a 2019 Ford Fiesta (automatic) to use as a toad. We are hoping to upgrade to a larger coach in the next year or so.We're in the process of researching tow set ups, and are very interested in the...
We are planning on buying a toad to tow behind our 2014 Jayco Redhawk 26xs.We are very interested in a 2018 Hyundai Accent at our local dealer. Low miles, super clean, light weight and a great price.BUT---I can find nothing in the owner's manual abou...
Continuing on with our search for a tow dolly—what are some good brands?What features should we look for in a tow dolly?We have a 2014Redhawk 26xs, and will be towing a compact car- Hyundai Elantra.We’d like to keep the cost in the $1500-1700 range. ...
We are planning a 2019 cross country trip in our Jayco Redhawk 26xs, we would like to . tow our 2006 Hyundai Elantra.I’m interested to know about how much this will affect our gas mileage. For the past 2 years we have just rented a car when we want...
We have several old movies on an external hard drive storage. We'd like to be able to watch them while we are out and about. We don't want to stream them.We have a TV and a DVD player, but the DVD doesn't have a USB. I'm happy to buy a new DVD pla...