since ‎Apr-06-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 57 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Can anyone advise what hitch options would work well with the following setup?Truck is a 2019 MegaCab Dually with 6'4" bed, and factory prep for 5th wheel/Gooseneck. 5th wheel being considered is a GD Solitude 310GK.My knowledge in this area is very...
I'm looking at a RAM 3500 DRW with MSRP of 85,845 and an advertised price of 73,804. Which is about 14% off MSRP.Does anyone have any idea if I might reasonably get a deal paying somewhat less than that, for such a truck?
Auto Leveling Airbag system???? I don't know enough about this feature - can you help?This truck has more than enough towing & payload capacity for my 5th wheel needs, BUT... it does NOT have Auto Leveling Airbags. Should I pass on it for that reas...
I'm looking at Ram 3500 Mega Cabs with short beds for 5th wheel towing.Does having Ram boxes on the sides of the truck bed present any kind of problem when it comes to towing a 5th wheel?
Does adding airbags to a pickup truck tow vehicle increase the payload capacity of the truck?For example, take a pickup with 3500 lbs. of payload capacity. If one were to add air bags to such a pickup, could that realistically increase the payload ...