since ‎Apr-20-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On our last camping trip the coach twin 12 volt deep cycle batteries just died. I installed 2 new ones today but no power, lights or reading of the moniter guaves. I cranked the Motor, then the generator cranked, and all work just fine, I turned the ...
When auto towing with our Ford 450 class C and climbing a slight to moderate hills, the coach downshits and revs really hard and it drives me nuts. Makes me wish the Coach was a manual shift, then all this will go away. Any thoughts or technics besid...
Anyone ever seen a cap cover that would cover the Class C cap while driving? This peskey problem of bug splater and the inability/difficulty to reach/clean and remove the bug goo after traveling. Got to be a better way ????Jamie
We bought a Coachman Leprechaun 319ds and never had the inverter work my TV Cpap and other stuff. There is no power to any outlets unless plugged in or generators running. All fuses and breakers good in the check box. Can’t find a inverter anywhere, ...
What is the perfered newest method of car breaking pulling behind your motorhome? We have been pulling my manual VW for our first few years, but now have upgraded to a CRV and planning a 6K trip, figured i better get legal :).