since ‎Apr-25-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Are there any good websites or publications that lists RV lots for sale? While I intend to roam, I do want a "home base". Texas would be my first choice, for a myriad of reasons. But my Bing/Google Fu must be weak, because I'm not finding anything. A...
Have any of you boondockers done something like this to supplement your fresh water supply? Run a smallish submersible pump (like for use in a well) off your generator, with some sort of filter either at the pump or between the pump and the freshwate...
So while looking into travel trailers, I’m also looking into the trucks to pull it. I’m applying the same rule of weights that I was applying to truck campers when I was looking into them; whatever the listed dry weight, add 2,000#. The truck must ex...
During the course of my "full-time RV retirement" project, I've immediately dismissed the notion of towing a travel trailer. The reason for this is that I've never towed ANYTHING in my 50 years on this planet. LOL But as I narrow down what I think mi...
I've been researching for my "full-time RVing retirement" idea and I think I may have found my perfect compromise vehicle. Do any of you have a PC (preferably a 2350/2351) with the 4x4 option? I'm curious as to how it handles back roads/fire roads/et...