since ‎May-11-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have owned a Former Rental Majestic 28A for 5 years now and have loved every minute of it! We have also learned so much in that time. One of those things is that tire issues will happen. We have had Good Sam and AAA RV Road Side assistance and hav...
All set to add 400W of solar to my 28A. My family likes to do a lot of boondocking and adding solar plus an extra battery will really help. Has anyone done this? Any advise on routing wires from the roof to the dinette would be appreciated 
Has anyone added a 2nd house battery to a Majestic 28A? Have some ideas about how to do it but would love some more ideas.
I have a Majestic 28A Class C. I would like to add an exterior shower to the unit. I have a good idea about how to do it, but I am worried about cutting a hole in the side of the RV. I have the wall plans from Thor, so I know where to cut... but I a...
I have a Majestic 28A...when hooked to city water the pressure out of the faucets and shower are great! But when using the pump and fresh water tank the pressure starts great but quickly becomes very low. Is this a sign of a pump going bad or somethi...