since ‎May-11-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and I are looking to move out of our large fifth wheel into a smaller trailer. We have narrowed our search down to either a Lance or an AF. MY wife really likes the interiors of the Lances better then AF. I like the arched ceilings and ducted...
My wife and I are considering downsizing from our large fifth wheel to something a bit smaller. We’ve I think narrowed our search down to lance or arctic fox. My wife likes the interiors of the lances better, I’m thinking the arctic foxes are build a...
Need help choosing between Progressive and Foremost rv insurance companies. I don't have any experience or knowledge about them. The one advantage is that I can get replacement cost with Foremost but not with Progressive because my fifthwheel is just...
I need some help choosing rv insurance on my fifth wheel. Narrowed down to 2 different companies, Progressive and Foremost. Need to know anyone's thoughts on these companies. Having trouble sorting it out. I can get replacement cost through Foremost ...
Can anyone finally put to rest the issue of getting wax on our vinyl decals. Does it or doesn't it damage the vinyl graphics...