since ‎May-12-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Sorry I keep revisiting similar topics on different parts of this forum! I have an expedition w the hd tow pkg. There will be 6 of us riding in it. Four kids 11 and under who will grow, I know. planning on weekends in ga mountain state campgrounds...
EDITED to slope of driveway - I actually have no idea what the slope is because I think I threw out the paper with the calculations! Oops! I think 21 degrees might be right.Hello, I posted a couple times this past summer when we were trying to figu...
Hello, I'm new to camping other than tent camping. I'm looking for something used, it needs to sleep at least 6, and I would like the weight to be less than 5-6000lbs. And my dh wants length as short as possible.So I know that these criteria are pr...
I'm completely new to all this - dh grew up with a pop-up and loves to tent camp but if I'm going to come along it must be something hard sided with a bathroom and a refrigerator!We own a 1999 Suburban 1500 LS... the original purchase paperwork says...