since ‎May-22-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 74 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Bought a 2019 Imagine brand new, a 2600 RB, weigh around 7000 lbs dry. First long trip, springs gave out, went flat, Grand Design replaced those under warranty, next was the rear axle bent. Turns out, they were 3500 lb axles, 2 3/4 inch tube. After m...
So, in the fall of 2018, we bought a new Grand Design Imagine 2600 RL, in Grande Prairie Alberta, hauled it 15 hours home to Princeton BC, and parked it for the winter in the pole barn, for six months. Warranty ticking away here.....next spring, dug ...
We bought an Imagine 2600RB last september, 13 months ago, thrilled with the trailer. Life got in the way, we were only able to use it twice in the following year, this last trip I thought I had a bent axle, as the trailer didn't sit level or look ri...
Are the faucets in an rv the same as residential units? The faucet in my class c leaks and I'd like to replace it. Thanks.
Just bought a 29 foot Itasca class c, an 03 e 450 chassis, the bathroom smells like sewer while travelling. The toilet holds water, the seal appears to be ok, any ideas?