since ‎May-22-2017
‎Mar-28-2024

My Activity

• 88 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have 2012 Ford Expedition 2WD with V8. I've installed Bilstein shocks and use Weight Distribution Hitch with sway bar. We towed our 30' travel trailer for the first time this past weekend. Travel trailer tongue weight and GVWR is near the max li...
I can’t find a classified section. Do we have one here? Where can I post? Thanks.
I have 2004 30’ Fourwinds 5000 on Ford E450. Been towing a RAV4 with a car dolly, but the kids are getting bigger. Thinking about upgrading to a minivan, but it’s slightly over the RVs towing capacity of 5000lbs. Looks like most mini vans are 5600...
Planning a road trip from starting from Houston, TX with stops in southern Colorado, Utah, and then Los Angeles, California. I have a 30ft MH and will be towing with car dolly. Looking for some input regarding driving conditions like mountain drivi...
Has anyone installed any of these onto their RV? Do you recommend it? Thinking about installing one, until I saw the programming guide. Code programming is done from the outside, so looks like anyone can just walk up and re-program it at anytime.