since ‎Jun-14-2017
‎Nov-15-2023

My Activity

• 48 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I thought some folks would be interested to hear. We bought at General RV in Ocala. We were happy with the process and their setup. PDI issues we found we handled same day (nothing major obviously). Found out later that the hot water heater doesn’t w...
Help please?Got back from a road trip. Left the coach (2018 ACE 30.3) unplugged in the driveway for two days. Found these things not working on 12V:Fridge - checked with a meter - not getting 12VFront of coach ceiling lightsBathroom ceiling lightBath...
Anyone have one of these and can answer? Also, what does the inverter power? Specific outlets? Specific devices?Thank you in advance!
I just saw a notice of a long term lane closure on the inner loop of 695 just after the Key.click meAnyone been through there in the past few weeks? Any insight? Should I go west around 695 instead?
We're travelling south in February, and our camper is currently winterized. I'd like to de-winterize on the way. Will I be able to fill my fresh water tank anywhere?