since ‎Feb-24-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Any suggestions where I would look for window shades for my 2007 HHII? Would like to replace with the new styles if possible. Any ideas and advice appreciated.PS - did a search and nothing came up.ThanksBob
Hello all - been awhile since last post.Mostly out of curiosity but would appreciate any feed back on Rockwood Ultra Lite in general and model 8289WS in particular.Wondering where it fits on the Fiver "food chain"?Thanks - any input appreciated.Bob
Hello all - long time reader, rarely post here however I do have a question.Had little mishap that damaged my electrical cord from RV to truck. First time ever I hooked up to bumper connection - cord slipped out through tailgate and bounced along ro...
I have heard that quality of these units dropped for several years due to health issues with owner. Not sure that is true but I am looking at a 2007 model 235.Any information or comments would be greatly appreciated.ThanksBob
Looking at a Carriage Compass. As I understand it Carriage is considered somewhere in the very subjective upper end. Any comments on the Compass model would be appreciated.ThanksBob