since ‎Jun-25-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2018 Coachmen Freedom Express 292 BHDS Travel Trailer. The other day I noticed a bubble approximately 6 in. wide by 14 in. tall a few inches below the window on the back exterior wall. My assumption is that water is somehow getting in at the...
I bought w new Coachman 292BHDS Travel Trailer last summer. The TT dry weight is 6,150 lbs. Now I am looking to buy a new pick up truck to tow it, either a Ford F150 of a Chevy Silverado 1500. Both trucks have different configurations that range in t...
We purchase a new 2018 Freedom Express in August (More detail in 2 previous posts) After having an issue with the slide out, I dropped it off in Sept 2017. Seven months later and many attempts at adjusting it at the dealer, they could only get it to ...
We purchase a new 2018 Freedom Express in August (More detail in 2 previous posts) After having an issue with the slide out, I dropped it off in Sept 2017. Seven months later and many attempts at adjusting it at the dealer, they could only get it to ...
We purchased a new 2018 Coachman Freedom Express 292BHDS Travel Trailer with a large slide out. We had issues with it and twice had it repaired under warranty. The second time they replaced a bend part and when I took it home I noticed the slide out ...