since ‎Jul-13-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 87 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a Damon 36’ A. It has an Oman diesel generator. Could someone tell me what the sequence is for generator start up and run time and how often I should run it just for general maintenance. Should I shut off the shore power and if so when? Thank ...
Hello all. I have a 36’ diesel pusher with a 275hp cat engine. Also I’m pulling a small car on a tow dolly. It’s mid July and I’m moving through Texas headed to indiana. This is my first run in 90+ ambient temps. I am noticing my temp gauge moving f...
Hello,I wondered what type or brand of air compressors everyone is using? The portable ones don't look heavy enough for my 22.5 dully wheels, but I hate to lug around a big cylinder type compressor. So let me know what's working for you! Thank you, L...
Hello, does anyone have experience with Good Sam full time tv insurance? I got a quote yesterday at the rv show in Dallas. I live in Florida so they were the only ones there that would give me a quote. Thank you, Lee
Hello, I wondered how everyone handles tire inflations? I was at the rv show in Dallas yesterday and bought a tire pressur monitor but I still need valve stem extentions, then I guess I have to buy a compressor? This all seams very labor intensive. I...