since ‎Jul-26-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The kitchen slide with the couch won't slide out. I'm plugged in and the other slides came out ok. This slide makes the sound like its trying but doesn't come out. I just brought it home from an RV park where my parents lived in it for about 5 years....
Need opinions on best route from Las Cruces NM to Camp Verde AZ. We are leaving central Tx in a week to our sons wedding near Phoenix. We are staying overnight in Las Cruces and wondering best route after that for diesel stops and road conditions. We...
Start a large pot of boiling water. Take 3 eggs in a ziplock and break up. Mix cooked bacon or other meat. Mix spinach and peppers and onions and any other wonderful ingredients all together. place the ziplock full everything in boiling water for app...
Wife and I just got back from a 4 day trip close to lake Livingston Tx. We were jealous and envious when we pulled out this morning to get ready to go back home to our so called normal work routine and saw the ones staying sipping on coffee and a bl...
Wife saw on Pinterest where you can put your lettuce and other salad veggies in mason jars, then poke a small hole in the lid with an ice pick. Cover the hole with a small piece of electrical tape and then put a ziplock hand held vacuum pump over the...