since ‎Jul-29-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 161 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I own a 2016 Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS. I’m a member of the GDRV Owner’s forum.We’ve all heard about how GDRV is supposedly better than the Thor’s, Forest River’s, Jayco’s etc. well folks, I’ve had enough. I’m ripping off this bandaid and go...
In a previous post, I asked about finding "Our Ideal Campground".https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/29489099/gotomsg/29504116.cfm#29504116Our experience at LNRVP was fantastic. It turned out to be everything my wife and I had h...
Wife would like to get a footstool to rest her feet up on while we're at a camp site sitting in our chairs. We have great chairs, so not looking to change to the chairs with built-in foot rests.Would prefer something about 20" tall, folding, is fairl...
I've been looking at Class A motorhomes and noticing that there are a TON of late model Thor's on the market. I don't know a lot about them, but judging by the number of them for sale, I'm guessing that they're not very high quality.Can somebody fil...
I'm hoping that some of you out there have come across this "campground of our dreams". We live in Florida (on the Gulf coast), in a place that many people would consider a tropical paradise. Beaches, beautiful gulf waters, great weather, fantastic...