since ‎Aug-04-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 110 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a house bank with two 12 volt batteries in parallel. I read that I should not let them fall below 50% charge when boondocking, but I forgot how to calculate what a 50% charge with this setup can be. Currently they are at 12.5, and the string o...
I have a small 20-foot Born Free with Freedom 10 charger/inverter. I left it parked for two nights at a friend's house. The inverter was on, and the only thing plugged in was a low consumption Engel fridge. The battery was absolutely completely dead ...
I have a 97 20' born free on a ford e-350 dually and I would like the rear end to sit a little higher. The spring pack on it looks a bit tired, saggy and rusted so that is where i was planning to start. I was chatting with a member on another thread ...
Just noticed tonight while installing a new outlet on my rig that when I am connected to shore power I get about 120 on my meter but when I unplug it and switch to the inverter I am only getting about 100? My tv, microwave, etc all work fine but this...
As a beginner w solar with a small class b, I went w the simple 100 watt kit from harbor freight that comes with everything you need to just try to learn solar. I have it all mounted and hooked up and it is working perfectly. My question is do I leav...