since ‎Aug-15-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 62 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am going to get 4 new all season tires for my 2012 F250, 8', extended cab, 2WD when the snow goes away. I have studded snow tires for the winter, which I love. Anyway, I have 245/75R 17E, and would be interested in any recommendations and experienc...
When I purchased our first house, I noticed that the bathroom toilet was........small in width and length, compared to the apartment we had lived in. Hmmm, I thought, that was interesting. Upon doing some research at Home Depot and discovered that th...
I have a 2013 Livin Lite 10' TC with 2 deep cycle batteries installed. I'm confused and/or confounded by the posts in different forums about charging the camper batteries with the tow vehicle. The vehicle is a 2012 F250 with the camper package. I hav...
Just before Labor Day, I thought that I would clean out the normal dirt, dust and stuff under the rubber floor of my 2012 F250. Found a hole thru the bed to the center support rail, about the size of a 50 cent piece, and the beginnings of another hol...
Just a couple of thoughts for the TC industry on the sad demise of Livin Lite TC’s and trailers. Since 1981, my wife and I have owned 5 different campers, 3 of which were truck campers, 1 home made and 1 manufactured class C camper. We have had every...