since ‎Aug-23-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,019 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I left a cable for charging a phone across the steering column on my 07 Grand Cherokee. It ended up getting caught in the column and messed up the clockspring. New ones are no longer made, a salvage one was installed, but now my BAS ESP lights are on...
We just spent the 10 days in Glacier, left Sunday to wander down to Yellowstone, and got a text this morning that Going to the sun road is open fully as of today. Happy wandering,,,,,
Am looking at replacing my steer tires before this season. 2018 Michelins currently in place. Shop is offering 225/70R/19.5 installed prices of $370 each for Falken or $490 for Goodyears,,, any thoughts? other brands to consider.
I am currently in Knoxville Tn, for a couple of months for cancer treatment, So I cant just drop everything and take him back to the home he loved for burial. I am calling tomorrow about cremation, but is there anything else I should explore?
On my 2010 Winnebago, there is rubber molding that covers the joint between the upper and lower body panels. The rubber strip on the passenger side from the entry door to the back (about 12 feet) has now come out three or four times. I can push it r...