since ‎Aug-24-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 128 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The cable that operates my black tank valve is seized and will not move. The cable is enclosed. Any suggestions on how to free it. Used it all summer with no problem. Cannot empty black tank. Thanks it’s on a host Cascafe
We used our Cascade last in July. Just went to check on it. It's parked under my barn and hooked up to power. Everything is dead. No lights, power control panel, no power except micro wave when plugged in. I have two 6 volt batteries that will be tw...
Before we head on our great trip to Alaska, I would like to put a screen or guard on my Ram 3500 to protect the front from rock and bugs. I haven’t found one that covers more than the grill. Don’t really want a heavy brush guard and that typically on...
I’m planning on a trip this summer maybe to Alaska. I would like to take my touring motorcycle (goldwing) to sight see on. My question is would you tow a motorcycle on a open utility trailer behind a Hosts Cascade? Concerned that rough roads and debr...
Love our Host Cascade, but today I went to load it and turned on the switch on the remote panel and it would not power up, no jacks were working. I checked the contro box and it would come on but still no power at the switch panel. I have always had ...