since ‎Aug-25-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello everyone! I own a couple kayaks and a canoe, and am considering purchasing a two person kayak in the future. I am looking for opinions on hauling them on a truck roof. I have a super crew F150 with a topper and am considering purchasing a ra...
Hi all - I have a 2019 F150 3.5l EB w/6.5' box, and a 24' Coachmen Apex BH. The rig tows fine and I have good WD, but am considering helper springs or air bags to help with the slight sag I have. I have also read that helper springs can aid in sway...
Hi Everyone - I am considering buying a portable waste tank for some longer trips we have coming up and am looking for advice. What is a good model? Do you recommend for both black and gray? My tanks are both 30 gallon, what size should I target?T...
Hi Everyone - I am looking for opinions on the Camp Chef BBQ Box with hinged lid. I have the two burner explorer stove and thought this might be a good solution over buying a stand alone grill. Does anyone have experience with one?
Anyone have one? I am really close to pulling the trigger and would love some feedback from anyone with experience.Thanks!