since ‎Sep-12-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 77 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are noobs to the RV life, and decided we would come to Nashville for the New Year from Houston. Thinking we took the proper safety precautions, our pipes froze this morning after our fresh water tank ran out and we were waiting on the maintenance ...
We are currently in Little Rock, AR at an RV park overlooking the river that is pretty much all concrete and gravel. Rules in the park's pamphlet stated 'no ground fires' and that is all it said in regard to fires. My question is, do you think small ...
We have a younger bulldog who has been wetting on the carpet. I try to catch it as soon as I can and use Resolve pet foam to get it up. I understand that these carpets don't have a pad under them, it is just the carpet then plywood. So the question i...
Positive comments only because my last thread in regard to us being noobs and questions about propane got a lot of condescending answers.OK - we are in southern Texas, looking to go to southern (Durango) Colorado for the christmas holiday. My questio...
We are out of propane and it’s supposed to get to the 30’s tonight. We are noobs and this will be our first propane fill. Our park fills during the week, so we will put our tanks out in the morning, but for tonight to cook and for heat, is there a pr...