since ‎Sep-18-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone have the Michelin Agillis CrossClimate LT or the Falken Wildpeak H/T02? I have a 2016 Silverado 2500 with 265/60/R20. My tire guy recommended the Michelin but there aren’t may reviews and what I have found is treadlife isn’t great…..Same...
I have a 6 year old, 3/4 ton truck mainly used to pull our travel trailer. It only has 26,000 mile on it and tire tread is fine however age is starting to concern me. I have read it is recommended to replace tires at 6yrs due to age.If I wasn't towin...
I am really getting close to pulling the trigger on a Chevy 3500 Duramax crew cab short bed. This will be my first diesel and hope I can pull it off. I current have a 2500 gas. We want to upgrade to a fifth wheel in the not so distant future. We are ...
I am looking to buy a new truck because we intend to upgrade to a fifth wheel within the next few years. I have read a ton of articles and posts saying that a dually is better and the truck to have. Problem is that I dont really want a dually, we pul...
Has anyone removed the carpet in their bunkhouse? I have a 2016 Jayco Eagle 314BHDS. It appears the flooring from the main area runs all the way back. The carpet got saturated with liquid from rotten watermelon.I have tried all natural methods to get...