‎Feb-01-2024

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30389859
Many thanks to RV Owner @RockFishon for troubleshooting a pesty electrical problem. I'm just sharing the details."I have a 2015 Chevy Express 4500 RV cutaway for a Coachmen Freelander 21QB with a little over 18,000 miles.Symptom - When trying to star...
The 4-year old batteries in our 2016 Coachman Freelander 21QB motorhome were getting tired and I decided on a replacement before we begin our winter travels.The old bank consisted of two 12 VDC 80 AH "deep cycle" AGM batteries wired in parallel with ...
Greetings Forum Battery Gurus!I'm currently running dual 12VDC 80 AH deep cycle AGM batteries wired parallel. When new they provided us with 3-4 days of normal use without resorting to the genset. We got four years out of them but the capacity is dro...
Not sure where to post this, We purchased a nice Class C last August and are still figgering things out. One big item on my list is getting tire pressure correct. I've read the info on the cab door panel and my best guess from that was 80 PSI cold. ...
Likes from
Likes given to