since ‎Sep-30-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 62 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Scene: On our first cross country tour with our 28 Ft. Class A Gas Motorhome, 50 miles outside Winslow, AZ on a hot Desert afternoon. All of a sudden, the TPMS (tire pressure monitor system) sounds off, rapid loss of pressure in the passenger rear in...
Anybody have any stories and tips on Class A RVing at "12 hours of Sebring" event?
2018 Jayco Alante 26X CoachMy propane level indicator lights on the inside main control panel does not work. Reads "E" all the time. Tank Gauge reads full. Battery, Water, Black, Grey indicators are working.What is the theory behind the LP Sensor?How...
I have a class C with 30A 120V Power system and plug.I have a 30A to 50A dongle so I have the option of plugging into a 50A shore power plug if necessary.My question is, can I get away with a 30A surge protector in both cases above, or do I need a 50...
22' Class C, Home Port: FloridaI am looking for a campsite in a Dark Sky region in the U.S. We want to see the constellations in a dark sky. I assume we will have to dry camp for a couple of nights which is no problem, maybe a BLM site. We will need ...