since ‎Oct-06-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 171 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Any suggestions how I fix this? Or do I? I am capable of some repairs, but I would say I am a novice.I believe this was caused because we did not cover our trailer early enough this past winter. We received several inches of snow that managed to accu...
We need to buy a generator and my generator of choice is unavailable. I was really wanting one of the Champion dual-fuel 3400 watt inverter generators, but they appear to be backordered or something. Can't find one anywhere.So, now I'm debating betwe...
I have a couple projects to do. First, our trailer has a power cord that is pre-connected in a storage bay with a round hatch/access door. One of the screws holding the hatch has stripped and the sealant around the hatch has come loose.Any suggestion...
Our trailer is now parked next to our house. I could keep it plugged in 24/7. Is it better to do that, or take the batteries out and plug them into Battery Tenders if the trailer isn't going to be used for a while (say a month.) Our batteries are reg...
The skirting support on one side of our trailer got bent and finally snapped, leaving the skirting flapping around. I got a piece of metal to replace it, but I don't know how to remove the bolt holding on the last bit of the metal.