since ‎Oct-07-2017
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 141 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi guys, I am purchasing a brand new Eagle and I’ve noticed this protrusion or bump on the side of it. I know these rigs aren’t perfect but I also don’t want to run into trouble down the road. Is this just par for the course or something out of the o...
Hey guys I want to get awnings for my Windows, I have four I want to buy for and they are 55” each, frame included. Should I buy 5’ (60”) or 5.5’ (65”) awnings?Thanks!
Hey guys, so the guy who took my Intelitec panel out to have it rebuilt was too rough I think and when I went to put it back in I immediately realized one of the holes was stripped (it’s a fake wall so the material is nothing). I was able to get a sl...
Hey guys, I have a 96 Bounder 34j with two brand new Coleman 13,500BTU AC units.. the weather is extremely hot right now and everyone is running their AC’s... even with my Hughes Autoformer I’m running on the low side. With one AC on I’m running at a...
Hey guys, I just replaced the vent lids on my RV with new Camco’s (I also installed new Max Airs too!) but I noticed when retracting the vents now they start to bounce and make the roof resonate... it’s really annoying and I find myself having to put...