since ‎Oct-14-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have made an offer on a 2010 Freedom Express 170RB, contingent upon my returning to the seller (private sale) next week to look over everything with a fine-toothed comb to ensure it's in working order. It's currently winterized, we want the seller ...
I am looking at getting one of these, going to go to the dealer a little later on this week to look at it in person - so far I'm just going off discussions over the phone with the dealer, and information online from the dealer and K-Z's website.Initi...
My wife and I are seriously considering buying a camper within the next year or so, so that we can travel around our great country while towing our own "home" everywhere we go. We also want to be able to travel with our cats, which will allow us to b...
Hi folks,We just spent the day today looking at a bunch of TTs at several dealers and makes, and we liked a few different models. Our favorite was the Winnebago Micro Mini 2106FBS (or 2106DS, not sure which we'd go with). We liked it because it was v...