since ‎Oct-15-2017
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The instructions warned me but I screwed up anyways when I mounted the storage brackets for the Stablecampers on my AF 1150. They were right, you don’t want to have to remove these. If you ever put these on learn from my mistake and be sure there isn...
I'm picking up a new AF 1150 in a couple of days. Do new campers come with a power cord and can you suggest a surge protector?Thanks,Rick
Hi All,Is this mat sufficient for underneath a truck camper? I already bought it but want to be sure this is what I need. If it makes any difference I have the factory Ram sprayed bed liner.Truck MatThanks,Rick
First I want to say THANKS for all of the help this newbie has been getting with all of my questions on buying a truck camper.My question this time is on slides. Can anyone who has gone from a slide to no slide comment on slide vs. no slide? I really...
I’m currently camper shopping and have enough truck for most of the campers I’m interested in. I read in several posts that guys have had trouble with the single slide campers leaning to the slide side when on the truck due to the extra weight of the...