since ‎Oct-22-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just thought we could have a little fun with this one! I’ll start:Mill VCreek Campground Shell Knob MO??. Having a little trouble posting pic
I am prepping a "new to me" TV and looking for some pre-season advice. My tow vehicles have always been trucks I bought new, so was very aware of prior maintenance etc. My new TV is a 3500 Silverado (06) 8.1 with 6 speed Allison auto trans, and thi...
I purchased a truck with a B&W roll over ball gooseneck hitch. My intention was to simply attach a new set of rails to mount my 5th wheel, but the shop told me that it could not be done without completely removing the B&W hitch first. They sold me ...
Just entered the RV world last Spring (2017) with a 26' Greywolf but by the end of the season we were sold on the lifestyle and traded up before the value went down. Upgraded to a Rockwood fifth wheel. Dry weight @7,700. All totaled up was about 9...
Has anyone had any experience with upgrading their engines in a 1500 Silverado WT? I am pulling with a 5.3 now with airbags and am very happy with the vehicle overall, but would like a little more power. New fifth wheel has a dry weight of about 76...