since ‎Oct-28-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, all. I'm used to always using public wifi hotspots.My wuestion is:If I wish to obtain a paid service:1. Does the service supply a device known as a router?2. If I change location, is the router transportable to the new location?3. Does the rou...
I was wondering if a 4 digit PIN is used on your computer or iPad to access it, what happens if there are too many failed attempts? Does the device lock up and can't be used? Hopefully, that's the case since an associate had laptop and iPad stolen, b...
I was wondering if one is on a secure website does using a VPN provide extra protection, or is it just redundant? Thanks.
Hello, folks. I've been sick for several days (I think it's a flu), with symptoms in the chest and sinuses. I'm very skeptical about products hawked on TV, such a Theraflu and Mucinex. Have any of you found a product that actually works as advertised...
I would like to occasionally use my iPad outdoors. However, I find it impossible due to glare, even in mostly shaded areas. I believe there is some type of plastic material that's used on smart phones for that purpose. Is there something similar for ...