since ‎Oct-30-2017
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

If I’m correct you can’t tow a 2 Wheel Dr. automatic transmission because the transmission would overheat but my question is, can’t I put the truck in neutral with the engine running and pull it, that way with the engine running it will circulate th...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30237559
I have a 97 ford 460 that has an idle surge and sometimes stalls when stoppingat traffic signals or signs. The mechanics has replaced the throttle positioning sensor and the idle air control and cleaned the fuel system. The idle rpm's still surges.t...
I have a 1998 Fleetwood Bounder, it’s a 30 amp only unit with 2 air conditioners it has the intellitec energy management system. This system is obsolete and parts are no longer available, the thermostat has gone bad and just any thermostat is not an ...
I have a 1998 Fleetwood Bounder 34V. My slideout quit so I had it repaired, now the slideout does not work with the emergency brake on. And the leveling jacks switch doesn’t come on. Could they have wired something wrong. Any help would be appreciate...