since ‎Nov-02-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 182 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

im looking for suggestions for a shower head that will give a wider spray of water.the one that i have now sprays about a 2inch pattern at 24inches from the shower head, and I would prefer to have one that has about a 5inch spray pattern....due to he...
Im looking for suggestions, hints and tips on a backup camera/monitoring system for my 5th wheel....some have said the wireless cameras are a great choice, and others have said they are a poor choice, due to other RF interference and lag time...camer...
my 5th wheel is equipped with the norco accu-slide out, and I need to remove it to reinforce the bottom of it... does anyone have experience with this procedure? over time, it seems it has gotten moisture in the bottom of it and now it is sagging on ...
Im looking for a wiring diagram for a surge-guard 41620 automatic transfer switch. ive tried their website but had no luck finding a wiring diagram for this model.. does anyone have a manual or website that would show me the proper way it should be w...
the unit is a Dometic 2852, it has always worked, but at times it wont get cold.... it will get cooler, but not cold on gas or electric. sometimes it will get cold and work as it should. all testing has been done on gas, with shore power disconnected...