since ‎Nov-12-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Purchasng a used coachman 2021 spirit northern ultra lite 1943Rb. Its about 24 feet weighting about 4900lbs with a hitch weight of 520lbs. Will be towing w/ a 2020 ford F-150 w/ the small eco engine and a tow capacity of 7300lbs. I am 76 years old a...
I bought a 2020 gulfstream vintage crusier single axle and towing it with my 2021 Ford 150. My queston is: Is it practical to upgrade the trailer suspension for a smoother ride and/or sway? and if so, what would someone recommend?Thanks...Vincent
I have another question, but not solar. I just purchased (on order) a new gulfstream vintage cruiser 19ft ERD, single axel. Weights about 3000lb. I have been told that I shouldn't use a weight disbursement hitch (it could bend the frame) but I shou...
I have a new vintage cruiser 19ERD travel travel and I need to put solar for my sleep machine. I would like to know what size panel I would need and do I need an inverter? Thnak You
Thanks for the response regarding the used RV. I have another question regarding the wheelbase ratio with the length of the RV. I have been told that this really affects the ride, and that the best ratio is between 56% and up. Anything less than s...